DALLAS – As the Army marks its 243rd birthday, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service is celebrating too, with special one-day savings June 14.
Soldiers, Airmen and military families can:
- Save 10 cents on every gallon of gas with their MILITARY STAR® card at Exchange fuel locations.
- Save 15 percent at Exchange restaurants with their MILITARY STAR card.
- Save $10 on a purchase of $25 or more from any Exchange mall vendor with MILITARY STAR. The coupon required for this offer can be found in the Exchange sales flier or at the customer service desk.
- Save 10 percent on military gifts and collectibles, or save 20 percent with MILITARY STAR.
- Save up to 20 percent on select tactical gear, exclusively on ShopMyExchange.com.
“It is an honor to celebrate the Army’s 243rd birthday with our military shoppers,” said Exchange Director/CEO Tom Shull. “The Exchange’s special day of savings honors the service and sacrifice of all Soldiers.”
Soldiers, Airmen and military shoppers can visit their local Exchange for more details on these offers.
Facebook-friendly version: Happy 243rd birthday, U.S. Army! On June 14, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service and MILITARY STAR are celebrating with 10 cents off per gallon of fuel, 15 percent off at restaurants and more. Read more: https://bit.ly/2JxuDf1.
— 30 —
About MILITARY STAR: The MILITARY STAR credit card program offers affordable and responsible credit solutions to the military community. The Army & Air Force Exchange Service operates the MILITARY STAR program on behalf of the military resale community.
About the Exchange: Since 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) has gone where Soldiers, Airmen and their families go to improve the quality of their lives by providing valued goods and services at exclusive military pricing. The Exchange is the 56th-largest retailer in the United States. Its earnings provided $2.4 billion in dividends to support military morale, welfare and recreation programs over the last 10 years. The Exchange is a non-appropriated fund entity of the Department of Defense and is directed by a Board of Directors. To find out more about the Exchange history and mission or to view recent press releases please visit our website at http://www.shopmyexchange.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ExchangePAO.
For more information or to schedule an interview with an Exchange representative please contact Marisa Wolfe, 214-312-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the Exchange: