DALLAS – On June 14, the United States Army turns 244 years old, and the Army & Air Force Exchange Service is celebrating by offering exclusive one-day savings.
Soldiers, Airmen and military families can:
- Save 10 cents on every gallon of gas with their MILITARY STAR® card at Exchange fuel locations.
- Save 15% at Exchange restaurants with MILITARY STAR.
- Save $10 on a purchase of $25 or more from any Exchange mall vendor with MILITARY STAR. The coupon required for this offer can be found at the customer service desk.
- Save 20% on select tactical gear June 14 through 20. Plus save an extra 5% with MILITARY STAR on select tactical gear exclusively at ShopMyExchange.com, valid June 14 and 15. Use case-sensitive online code MILPRIDE19.
“The Exchange joins the country in wishing the Army a happy birthday,” said Exchange Director/CEO Tom Shull, an Army Veteran. “We are privileged to serve those who serve every day.”
Soldiers, Airmen and military shoppers can visit their local Exchange for more details on these offers.
The MILITARY STAR card is an exclusive line of credit for service members and their families to use at exchanges and commissaries – no matter where they serve. MILITARY STAR is administered by the Army & Air Force Exchange Service. Other benefits of the card include:
- Two rewards points per dollar on purchases and a $20 rewards card after 2,000 points earned.
- The lowest flat-rate APR (12.49%) among store cards—rate is offered to all cardholders.
- No annual, late or over-limit fees.
- 10% discount on first day’s purchases for new MILITARY STAR accounts.
- Reduced interest deployment plan with no payments required for eligible customers.
Facebook-friendly version: The U.S. Army is turning 244 years old! Military shoppers can celebrate with exclusive one-day MILITARY STAR savings on fuel, food and more June 14 at Army & Air Force Exchange Service locations. Read more: https://wp.me/p9Q7PG-10I.
— 30 —
About the Exchange: Since 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) has gone where Soldiers, Airmen and their families go to improve the quality of their lives by providing valued goods and services at exclusive military pricing. The Exchange is the 61st-largest retailer in the United States. Its earnings provided $2.4 billion in dividends to support military morale, welfare and recreation programs over the last 10 years. The Exchange is a non-appropriated fund entity of the Department of Defense and is directed by a Board of Directors. The Exchange is a 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner, planning and conducting events and activities that recognize the service, valor and sacrifice of Vietnam Veterans and their families in conjunction with the United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration. To find out more about the Exchange history and mission or to view recent press releases please visit our website at http://www.ShopMyExchange.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ExchangePAO.
For more information or to schedule an interview with an Exchange representative please contact Marisa Wolfe, 214-312-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the Exchange: