As store associates share information about the convenience and savings available at ShopMyExchange.com with shoppers, teams from eCommerce; Customer Experience; Information Technology; Merchandising; Finance and Accounting; and Logistics continue to make significant improvements to the site.
The latest upgrades enable shoppers to now buy online and pick up in-store. This is a free service, available to all shoppers with in-store privileges, that, in many cases, makes it possible for shoppers to pick up an item ordered online on the same day.
Additional improvements to ShopMyExchange.com include:
- A cleaner look and feel with larger images and improved product information
- Streamlined navigation, predictive search, and a more prominent search field
- Preview of MILITARY STAR® balance without leaving the checkout process
- White-glove delivery services, now with three levels from which customers can choose
- Uniform customization through an easy-to-use ready-to-wear uniform builder
“These recent upgrades reflect teamwork across the entire organization,” said Karen Cardin, the Exchange’s senior vice president of eCommerce. “All Exchange teams have leaned forward to create the best shopping experience both online and in store. Thanks to everyone’s efforts, we are getting closer to becoming a truly unified commerce retail company.”
The Exchange has made nearly 230 enhancements to ShopMyExchange.com since August 2017. Check the Exchange Post for additional information regarding planned upgrades scheduled to occur ahead of the holiday shopping season.