Exchange Post Flickr Album: Keep Up with Your Coworkers in the Field
We add pictures to each month’s album nearly every day, so check back often.
To have your pictures included, send them to email@example.com. We place top priority on pictures that show associates.
Directions for sending pictures
Here’s how to send a picture to the Exchange Post:
- Save the picture straight out of the camera as a jpeg.
- Do not reduce it in size.
- Send the picture as an attachment. Please do not embed the photo in the body of an email because doing so will screw up the resolution. So will #2.
- Include a good description of what’s going on in the picture so we can write a good caption. Include what effect, if any, the event had on your foot traffic, sales and other quantitative information.
- Include the full names of all associates in the picture and where they are; i.e., left to right.
Got questions? Send an email here.
C’mon, start sending your pictures! Associates around the world want to see them!