We add pictures to each month’s album nearly every day, so check back often.
To have your pictures included, send them to email@example.com. We place top priority on pictures that show associates.
Directions for sending pictures
Here’s how to send a picture to the Exchange Post:
- Save the picture straight out of the camera as a jpeg.
- Do not reduce it in size.
- Send the picture as an attachment. Please do not embed the photo in the body of an email because doing so will screw up the resolution. So will #2.
- Include a good description of what’s going on in the picture so we can write a good caption. Include what effect, if any, the event had on your foot traffic, sales and other quantitative information.
- Include the full names of all associates in the picture and where they are; i.e., left to right.
Got questions? Send an email here.
C’mon, start sending your pictures! Associates around the world want to see them!