At the Military Exchange Electronics Expo (ME3), the Army & Air Force Exchange Service recognized five suppliers for their support of events throughout the year:
- Samsung for supporting the 119th Army-Navy Game
- Acer for its support of Army Entertainment’s Road to TwitchCon tournaments
- Sony for supporting Road to TwitchCon and World Long Drive
- Gaems for Road to TwitchCon support
- MSI for supporting the Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers (BOSS) esports series
These vendors received special plaques with challenge coins from Director/CEO Tom Shull and President and Chief Merchandising Officer Ana Middleton.
“These suppliers set a high bar,” said Exchange Divisional Merchandise Manager Randy McKinley. “They make it possible for the Exchange to take care of our Nation’s Warfighters through one-of-a kind experiences. We can’t thank them enough for their partnership.”