DALLAS – The U.S. Air Force will mark its 72nd birthday on Sept. 18, and the Army & Air Force Exchange Service is celebrating with special offers for military shoppers.
Airmen, Soldiers and military families can enjoy these savings on Sept 18:
- 10 cents off every gallon of gas with their MILITARY STAR® card at Exchange fuel locations.
- 15% off at Exchange restaurants with MILITARY STAR.
- $10 off a purchase of $25 or more from any Exchange mall vendor with MILITARY STAR. Coupon required. Shoppers can receive the coupon at the Exchange main store customer service desk.
- Save 20% on select tactical gear Sept. 13 through 19. MILITARY STAR shoppers save an extra 5% on select tactical gear exclusively at ShopMyExchange.com, Sept. 18 and 19. Use the case-sensitive online code MILPRIDE19.
“The Exchange is where heroes shop,” said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Luis Reyes, Exchange senior enlisted advisor. “On the 72nd birthday of the Air Force, we want to say a special ‘thank you’ to Airmen and the Air Force family for all they do.”
Airmen, Soldiers and military shoppers can visit their local Exchange for more details on the birthday savings.
Facebook-friendly version: The U.S. Air Force turns 72 on Sept. 18. Military shoppers can celebrate with special discounts on gas, food and more at Army & Air Force Exchange Service locations Sept. 18. Read more on the Air Force birthday savings: https://wp.me/p9Q7PG-16P.
— 30 —
About the Exchange: Since 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) has gone where Soldiers, Airmen and their families go to improve the quality of their lives by providing valued goods and services at exclusive military pricing. The Exchange is the 62nd-largest retailer in the United States. Its earnings provided $2.3 billion in dividends to support military morale, welfare and recreation programs over the last 10 years. The Exchange is a non-appropriated fund entity of the Department of Defense and is directed by a Board of Directors. The Exchange is a 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner, planning and conducting events and activities that recognize the service, valor and sacrifice of Vietnam Veterans and their families in conjunction with the United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration. To find out more about the Exchange history and mission or to view recent press releases please visit our website at http://www.ShopMyExchange.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ExchangePAO.
About MILITARY STAR: The MILITARY STAR card is an exclusive line of credit for service members and their families to use at exchanges and commissaries—no matter where they serve. MILITARY STAR is administered by the Army & Air Force Exchange Service. Other benefits of the card include:
- Two rewards points per dollar on purchases and a $20 rewards card after every 2,000 points earned.
- The lowest flat-rate APR (12.24%) among store cards—rate is offered to all cardholders.
- No annual, late or over-limit fees.
- 10% discount on first day’s purchases for new MILITARY STAR accounts.
- Reduced interest deployment plan with no payments required for eligible customers.
For more information or to schedule an interview with an Exchange representative please contact Marisa Wolfe at 214-312-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the Exchange: