3 Reasons to Promote e-Receipts to Customers
February 1, 2017 |
e-Receipts are a useful and efficient tool to improve the customer’s shopping experience.
e-Receipts are helpful in three ways. They:
- Make merchandise returns easier.
- Provide valuable coupons and promotions to customers.
- Can be sent directly to customers’ phones.
Here are five tips store associates can use to help the Exchange boost the number of e-Receipts:
- Offer an e-Receipt as a first option for customers.
- Tell customers about special promotions, coupons and offers they’ll receive via email by opting for e-Receipts.
- Inform them e-Receipts will be emailed directly to them for storing and viewing on their mobile devices.
- Let customers know that e-Receipts make merchandise returns easier. The receipt is right there on their mobile device.
- Explain to customers that they can use e-Receipts to track their Exchange purchases.
E-RECEIPTS FUNFACTS: Since the Exchange introduced e-Receipts in mid-2013, customers have requested nearly 507,000 electronic receipts.