There’s Still Time to Make Your Benefits Elections
The open enrollment period is halfway over! Time is running out, so take this opportunity to make your elections for 2021 before open enrollment ends November 30, 2020.
Have you made your FSA or HSA election? Now is the time to do it! You must make FSA and HSA elections every year. They do not roll over.
Below is a checklist to help ensure you have a successful 2021 election.
- Join one (or more) of the Open Enrollment calls with Aetna. The call schedule is on the main page of the NAFHealthPlans.com website. Get answers to your questions from an Aetna representative.
- Visit with Alex to see what’s available for you in 2021. The link to Alex can be found on the Employee Self Service page. Alex will compare medical plans for you and make recommendations. Check with Alex and be informed about your benefits before you use them. Alex will keep you up-to-date on any new information, such as co-pays for the POS Plan changing in 2021.
- Visit NAFHealthplans.com for in-depth information on all health plans available to you.
- Visit eBenefits during Open Enrollment to view the 2021 benefits available to you, as well as important information such as premiums. You will have the option to change your medical plan or other benefits, update your beneficiaries and re-enroll in the Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account if you choose to contribute in 2021.
- Review your elections in eBenefits before Open Enrollment ends to ensure you are enrolled in the plans you elected for 2021. Changes cannot be made after Open Enrollment ends on November 30, 2020.
If you have questions about Open Enrollment, contact the Human Resource Support Center at 214-312-6190.