“Deploying has been, without a doubt, one of the most challenging, yet gratifying and greatest experiences of my life.”
Chris Erickson - Store Manager Iraq
“We go where you go!”
Experience the satisfaction of making a difference to our troops on the front lines. The Exchange is a unique retailer that offers a variety of financially rewarding positions supporting our troops while deployed. Come live our motto at “The Tip of the Spear!"
The Army & Air Force Exchange Service has a connection with the military that began in 1895. Since then, the Exchange mission goes where Soldiers, Airmen, and their families go while improving the quality of life through the goods and services provided.
The Exchange supports Military Contingency Operations through deployment activities that depend on a volunteer workforce. The need for willing, dedicated volunteers will never change. To provide the best service to our troops, we look for talented associates with various skill sets in the areas of Retail, Services, Food, Administrative Support, Loss Prevention, Information Systems, and Logistics. The Exchange has successfully supported multiple military operations, deploying more than 4,600 associates since 9/11.
- US passport
- Be available for a minimum of one year
- A favorable security clearance
- Pass military medical and dental exams
- Body Mass Index (BMI) 40 or less
- It’s an experience of a lifetime.
- As a volunteer, you will provide support for our military troops looking for a glimpse of home.
- It’s an opportunity to build your leadership skills in a unique environment.
- It’s an opportunity to continue your professional growth with the Exchange.
- It’s an opportunity to travel and experience living in various countries.
Exchange associates have access to many benefits, such as tax-free shopping on installations and online at ShopMyExchange.com. They also have access to installation facilities such as parks, movie theaters, gyms, and more. Benefits include:
- Deployment Bonus
- Administrative leave
- Premium Payments
- Travel Per Diem
- Foreign Post Differential
- Danger and Imminent Danger Pay (applicable at specific locations)
- Rest & Recuperation (R&R) (applicable at specific locations)
Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Bosnia, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Poland, and Romania
The Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer