DALLAS – The Army & Air Force Exchange Service is saluting military kids throughout April, the Month of the Military Child, with 16 sweepstakes giving shoppers a chance to win the latest games and toys, as well as Exchange gift cards.
“The Exchange is proud of the resiliency of military children, and these sweepstakes celebrate the youngest members of our community,” said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Kevin Osby, the Exchange’s senior enlisted advisor. “More than 70 prizes are up for grabs during this special month.”
Authorized Exchange shoppers 18 years and older can enter the sweepstakes at ShopMyExchange.com/sweepstakes April 1-30 for a chance to win the following prizes:
- Nerf Ultra Four Dart Blaster (five winners)
- Play-Doh Dino Crew Crunchin’ T-Rex (five winners)
- Disney Princess Cinderella Playset (five winners)
- Beyblade Speedstorm Dual Pack (five winners)
- Sesame Street Little Laughs Tickle Me Cookie Monster (five winners)
- Foosketball game (five winners)
- My Little Pony Poppin’ Ponies (five winners)
- Star Wars The Child figure (five winners)
- Mattel sweepstakes for a $250 Exchange gift card (10 winners)
- Aurora sweepstakes for a $250 Exchange gift card (eight winners)
- CraZart sweepstakes for $250 Exchange gift card (six winners)
- Jakks sweepstakes for a $250 Exchange gift card (two winners)
- Just Play sweepstakes for a $250 Exchange gift card (two winners)
- Magformers sweepstakes for a $250 Exchange gift card (two winners)
- Optimum Fulfillment sweepstakes for a $250 Exchange gift card (two winners)
- Basic Fun sweepstakes for a $250 Exchange gift card (one winner)
The prizes total more than $8,000 in value.
Military families can visit ShopMyExchange.com/momc for all things Month of the Military Child, including virtual events and contests, activities, recipe ideas, games and more.
Facebook-friendly version: To celebrate military kids, @shopmyexchange is giving away more than $8,000 in prizes through 16 sweepstakes in honor of the Month of the Military Child. Prizes include the hottest toys and games, as well as Exchange gift cards. Details: https://wp.me/p9Q7PG-1G1.
— 30 —
Since 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) has gone where Soldiers, Airmen and their families go to improve the quality of their lives by providing valued goods and services at exclusive military pricing. The Exchange is the 61st-largest retailer in the United States. Its earnings provided $2.2 billion in dividends to support military morale, welfare and recreation programs over the last 10 years. The Exchange is a non-appropriated fund entity of the Department of Defense and is directed by a Board of Directors. The Exchange is a 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner, planning and conducting events and activities that recognize the service, valor and sacrifice of Vietnam Veterans and their families in conjunction with the United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration. To find out more about the Exchange history and mission or to view recent press releases please visit our website at http://www.shopmyexchange.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ExchangePAO.
For more information or to schedule an interview with an Exchange representative please contact Marisa Conner at 214-312-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the Exchange: