DALLAS – The Army & Air Force Exchange Service is spreading holiday joy to military kids with a chance to win the season’s hottest toys. More than $3,000 in prizes are up for grabs in the Exchange’s Toy Book sweepstakes.
From Oct. 29 through Nov. 24, authorized shoppers can enter to win:
- Licensed electric Bentley ride-on car (five prizes, $289.99 each)
- Peppa Pig Peppa’s Family motor home (five prizes – $52.95 each)
- Stuffaloons Super Deluxe Maker Kit with Bonus Plush (five prizes – $39.95 each)
- PJ Masks 3-in-1 Combiner Jet (five prizes – $34.45 each)
- Transformers Cyberverse Roll and Combine figures (five prizes – $26.45 each)
- Monopoly Builder board game (five prizes – $26.45 each)
- Disney Princess Spin & Switch Belle fashion doll (five prizes – $24.95 each)
- Spirograph Animator (five prizes – $24.95 each)
- Play-Doh Rising Cake Oven playset (five prizes – $20.95 each)
- Hasbro Bulls-Eye Ball game (five prizes – $20.95 each)
- Nerf Elite 2.0 blaster (five prizes – $20.95 each)
- My Little Pony Movie Sparkling Scenes (five prizes – $15.95 each)
- Beyblade Speedstorm dual pack (five prizes – $14.95 each)
“The Exchange is in the holiday spirit, spreading joy to military kids through the fun and excitement of the season’s hottest toys,” said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Kevin Osby, the Exchange’s senior enlisted advisor. “This sweepstakes is one way the Exchange gives back to our Nation’s heroes.”
Authorized shoppers 18 and older can visit ShopMyExchange.com/sweepstakes to enter. Honorably discharged Veterans and Department of Defense civilians with shopping privileges can enter too. No purchase is necessary to win. The drawing will take place on or about Dec. 3.
Military shoppers can browse the Toy Book for the season’s hottest toys at military-exclusive prices at ShopMyExchange.com/xkids. Prices are valid through Nov. 24.
Facebook-friendly version: Want a chance at this season’s hottest toys? Authorized @shopmyexchange shoppers can enter to win more than $3,000 in prizes from Oct. 29 through Nov. 24. Read more:
— 30 —
Since 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) has gone where Soldiers, Airmen, Guardians and their families go to improve the quality of their lives by providing valued goods and services at exclusive military pricing. The Exchange is the 54th-largest retailer in the United States. 100% of Exchange earnings support military communities. In the last 10 years, your Exchange benefit has provided $3.4 billion in earnings for critical military Quality-of-Life programs. The Exchange is a non-appropriated fund entity of the Department of Defense and is directed by a Board of Directors. The Exchange is a 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner, planning and conducting events and activities that recognize the service, valor and sacrifice of Vietnam Veterans and their families in conjunction with the United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration. To find out more about the Exchange history and mission or to view recent press releases please visit our website at http://www.shopmyexchange.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ExchangePAO.
For more information or to schedule an interview with an Exchange representative please contact Keiana Holleman, 214-312-6514 or [email protected].
Follow the Exchange: