DALLAS – The Army & Air Force Exchange Service and MILITARY STAR® are celebrating Veterans Day with special one-day offers.
On Nov. 11, shoppers can enjoy double rewards points on all MILITARY STAR purchases made everywhere the card is accepted*, including online and in-store at the Exchange and commissaries, earning 4% in rewards instead of the standard 2%. After earning 2,000 rewards points, shoppers automatically receive a $20 reward.
Other MILITARY STAR offers available on Veterans Day include:
- Double the everyday gas savings with 10 cents off per gallon of fuel purchased at Exchange fuel locations.
- 15% off all purchases at participating Exchange restaurants.
- $10 off Exchange mall concession or kiosk purchases of $25 or more with coupon (see main store customer service for the coupon).
“The Exchange is honored to celebrate our Veterans,” said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Kevin Osby, Exchange senior enlisted advisor. “These special Veterans Day discounts and offers reward those who serve and have served.”
Other benefits of the MILITARY STAR card include:
- Free shipping on all ShopMyExchange.com and MyNavyExchange.com orders.
- 10% off first-day purchases upon account approval. Discount will be applied as a credit on the customer’s first monthly billing statement.
- The lowest flat-rate APR (10.24%) among store cards—rate is offered to all cardholders upon account approval.
- No annual, late or over-limit fees.
- Reduced-interest deployment plan with no payments required for eligible customers.
For more information or to apply for a MILITARY STAR card, visit MyECP.com.
* Excludes Military Clothing line of credit.
Facebook-friendly version: @shopmyexchange and MILITARY STAR are celebrating Veterans Day with double rewards points, fuel and food savings and more for the military community on Nov. 11. Read more: https://wp.me/p9Q7PG-1SG.
— 30 —
Since 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) has gone where Soldiers, Airmen, Guardians and their families go to improve the quality of their lives by providing valued goods and services at exclusive military pricing. The Exchange is the 54th-largest retailer in the United States. 100% of Exchange earnings support military communities. In the last 10 years, your Exchange benefit has provided $3.4 billion in earnings for critical military Quality-of-Life programs. The Exchange is a non-appropriated fund entity of the Department of Defense and is directed by a Board of Directors. The Exchange is a 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner, planning and conducting events and activities that recognize the service, valor and sacrifice of Vietnam Veterans and their families in conjunction with the United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration. To find out more about the Exchange history and mission or to view recent press releases please visit our website at http://www.shopmyexchange.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ExchangePAO.
For more information or to schedule an interview with an Exchange representative please contact Keiana Holleman, 214-312-6514 or [email protected].
Follow the Exchange: