DALLAS – The Army & Air Force Exchange Service is hosting a sweepstakes extravaganza for the Air Force’s 75th birthday, with $11,500 in prizes.
Sept. 16 to Oct. 13, authorized Exchange shoppers can enter at ShopMyExchange.com/sweepstakes for a chance at more than 350 tactical gear items and other hot products. Prizes include:
- Bear and Son Cutlery Freedom Fighting 15-inch Bowie knife (1 winner)
- Skeleton Optics Outlaw green lens sunglasses (10 winners)
- Revision Eyewear Hellfly photochromic glasses (10 winners)
- The Best Connection Sotonic green laser pointer (10 winners)
- Honeywell Impact Sport Sound electronic earmuff (10 winners)
- Streamlight Siege 3D LED lantern (10 winners)
- Flyboys reversible kneeboard with clipboard (10 winners)
- JL Darling Rite in the Rain 935T kit (10 winners)
- Oakley backpack (25 winners)
- Wiley Saber 308T eyewear (10 winners)
- Fox River hiking socks (25 winners)
- Qalo men’s classic or women’s modern silicone ring (25 winners)
- Rocky Brands ball cap (25 winners)
- Duke Cannon body wash kit (25 winners)
- Sayre U.S. Air Force tumbler (10 winners)
- Mechanix Wear fast fit gloves (25 winners)
- Otis 9mm rip cord (25 winners)
- Seirus Heatwave glove liner (25 winners)
- Gear Aid boot care kit (10 winners)
- Drip Drop Dehydration Relief (25 winners)
- Nite Ize S-biners (25 winners)
Shoppers can also find additional Air Force birthday savings in stores and online. Visit ShopMyExchange.com/savings-center/weekly-ads to view weekly sales flyers.
Social-media-friendly version: HBD @USAirForce! Exchange shoppers can celebrate the Air Force’s big 7-5 with sweepstakes offering $11,500 in tactical gear prizes. Enter at ShopMyExchange.com/sweepstakes Sept. 16 to Oct. 13. #airforce75 Read more: https://wp.me/p9Q7PG-2bJ.
— 30 —
Since 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) has gone where Soldiers, Airmen, Guardians and their families go to improve the quality of their lives by providing valued goods and services at exclusive military pricing. The Exchange is the 54th-largest retailer in the United States. 100% of Exchange earnings support military communities. In the last 10 years, your Exchange benefit has provided $3.4 billion in earnings for critical military Quality-of-Life programs. The Exchange is a non-appropriated fund entity of the Department of Defense and is directed by a Board of Directors. The Exchange is a 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner, planning and conducting events and activities that recognize the service, valor and sacrifice of Vietnam Veterans and their families in conjunction with the United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration. To find out more about the Exchange history and mission or to view recent press releases please visit our website at http://www.shopmyexchange.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ExchangePAO.
For more information or to schedule an interview with an Exchange representative please contact Marisa Conner at 214-312-5111 or [email protected]
Follow the Exchange: