BE FIT LIVE: Come Train With Us!
Live workout from 6 July 2020.
Join Be Fit Ambassador Roy Montez and SMSgt Berry during a Facebook Live workout to challenge yourself with targeted workouts for your arms, core, back, glutes and lower body for a full body strength and conditioning test to help you stay mission ready.
If you were not able to catch the live experience, you can play back and follow along Facebook Live link here.
- :40 seconds of work and :20 seconds of rest
- 4 exercises
- 4 Rounds total
- 1:00 minute of rest between rounds
Lateral Squat w/ Leg Raise
Target: Quad, Glutes, Aductor, Abductor, Calf, Core Stability
- Start with your feet wider than your hips and your knees and toes pointing forward. (Slightly turning your feet out to 11 o’clock and 1 o’clock is okay too, if it feels more comfortable).
- Shift your weight into your right heel, push your hips back, and bend that knee while leaving your left leg straight. Try to get your thigh parallel to the floor. You can bring your arms in front of you as a counter balance or clasp them at your chest.
- Then, drive through your right foot to reverse the movement. Pause at the top to squeeze your glutes and stretch the front of your hips forward. That’s one rep.
- Repeat on the other side.
Single Leg Kneeling Shoulder Press
Target: Deltoids, Triceps, Core
- Start at the half kneeling position with weight racked on same side arm as knee that is up and at a 90 degree bend.
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist will align at under 90 degree bend depending on comfort. With focus on Medial Deltoid, press up to sky with arm at a slight bend of lock-out.
- Return to a 90 degree rack and repeat press.
- Alternate legs and arms to opposite side with weight for consistency.
Target: Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, Core, Lats
- Holding a dumbbell/resistance in each hand, bend your knees slightly and hinge at the hip so your upper body is almost parallel to the floor.
- Keep your core tight and your back straight as you row the weights up to your chest. Lower and repeat.
Target: Core Strength and Stability
- Sit on the floor and bring your legs out straight. Lean back slightly so your torso and legs form a V-like shape, bracing your abdominal wall to engage your core.
- Balancing here, twist your torso from side to side without moving your legs.
Recipes, workouts, healthy tips, and more. Become part of the BeFit Nation.
Enter To Win
See all of current Exchange sweepstakes by selecting "Contents/Sweepstakes" from the filter.
Facebook Events List
Looking for something to do?
Find Exchange and MWR events happening in your community.